Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Freedom Makeup Pro Strobe : Pro Powder Strobe and Contour Palette Swatches and Review.

Swatches of Freedom Makeup Pro Strobe: Pro Powder Strobe and Contour Palette.


I bought it because I've read the reviews on internet...and has been raved as a Lorac Contour Palette dupe.

To be honest, the highlight shades are not pigmented and I had to swatch a few times to get the colors to show up on my skin.

This contouring palette is suitable for fair skin with cool undertones as mine is a medium with warm and peachy undertone. I couldn't use their light contour and beige highlight shades because they'll make my face look ashy. Also, I would totally avoid that shimmer highlight like a plague since it's definitely not for me. It's so...white. When you mix a white or grey to a dark color they'll look like mud. You know what I mean?

This contouring palette is allegedly a straight up dupe for Lorac Contouring Palette. I have no idea how Lorac Contouring Palette is going to fare on me.. whether it's gonna be good or bad but at least I know what to expect if I decided to get it for myself.

I have mixed feelings with this one but no doubt with their brow pomades... SO. FREAKING. GOOD.

P/S: Swatches are not done on bare skin.



Swatces on NC35

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts