Wednesday, December 17, 2014

CYBER COLORS : HD AURA Watery Makeup Base Review - Acne Skin

Hello,

Today I am gonna be reviewing a primer that i bought earlier last week. I notice that there's not a lot of review of this primer on the net, might be because this primer is not as popular as other face primer such as Benefits Porefessional. Actually i bought it just because I was volunteering to make up my sister in law for her wedding and i did not want it to waste for just a day use so i bought one that suits my skin tone and skin type. Luckily her skin tone is quite similar to mine so not gonna waste any primer here.

I bought the primer from SASA outlet at the Mines for MYR 65.50 after 30% less (the initial price was MYR 95). The SA told me that Cyber Colors is from Japan and i never tried any Japanese cosmetic product before so why not? I like this primer and i think it was such a good bargain. I know i could get a better primer for this price from Benefits as people are raving about their face primer range but it was still such a good bargain considering the amount that this product has. (30 ml for this and 22 ml for MYR 120 for Benefits Porefessional - correct me if i am wrong)

There are three shades available for this primer and the one that has been recommended to me was 02 Glow. First thing that I love about this primer is, it has no scent at all. I went to few cosmetics stores on the same day to test their primers and i did not like the smell. Secondly the consistency of the product is very smooth and not oily so it is suitable for my super oily and acne prone skin. The primer glides easily on my face and it does not feel heavy even after i moisturize my face. Mind you i have a lot of pit scars and ice-pick scars from acne and being pregnant does not help my skin condition at all.

And lastly the staying power is quite impressive for a water-based primer. I woke up at 5.30 am and started my makeup routine at 6.00 am. Even with humid weather and me sweating a lot i found out that my foundation was still presentable after 8 hours though my eyeliner and lipstick were already smudged here and there. And the best thing is, the primer does not break me out. :)




The consistency.

See how it covers my pores?




Ingredients

The pros:

Bare Face

With Primer
With foundation - See the redness disappears with one layer of foundation although it does not cover my pit scars.

1. It has no scent at all
2. Suitable for my oily and acne prone skin.
3. Staying power until 8 hours.
4. Smooth when applied to face area
5. It does not break me out.

The cons:

1. The lack of Cyber Colors counter, I never found any except at Sasa therefore it is hard for me to repurchase or try other products from this brand.

Conclusion, I definitely repurchase this and add it into my makeup routine :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you know if this series of products is still available in the market? If not, what other brands/products do you recommend that are similar to this range of foundation?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts