Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE : WONDER PORE FRESHNER REVIEW - Acne Skin (Plus 4 different ways to use the toner :D)

I am going to review one of the hottest selling Etude House product, Wonder Pore Freshner. I already bought this in June 2014, which was 6 months ago so this review is going to be a long term review since I have already used this product in so many ways :) I hope this will help you on choosing the best toner for your beauty regime.

Mind you my skin condition is very bad at times due to acne. I also have super oily skin and dry skin around under my nose area so they are so flaky and painful when they get super dry.

The Product

It claims to have 7 in 1 solution as it will deep cleanse your pores, maintain PH 4.5, control large amount of sebum, minimize pores, refine your skin tones, moisturize your skin as well as keep the elasticity of your skin.

The product comes in 2 sizes, the one that I bought is 500 ml for MYR 80++ but i managed to buy t during buy one free one so it costs less than that. Etude House Malaysia always offers one buy one sale so you will just have to wait for the perfect time to buy it. (Eg : Christmas Sale, Aidilfitri Sale - sometimes they will offer it randomly)

The product also comes with a pump for 500 ml bottle which is very convenient and hygienic for me to use.

But bear in mind that this product contains denatured alcohol even though its free from paraben, mineral oil, fragrance, coloring or animal ingredients.




How do I use the product?

I use the product in 4 ways :

As a toner
Usually I will use this after facial cleansing with cotton as a toner. Pump the liquid out from the bottle with cotton and dab it on your face. Do not overuse as it will sting your face, pumping one or twice per area would be enough

As a face mist
Sometimes i will use it as a mist to dehydrate my face when i go outside. Since 500 ml is a large quantity, I transferred some of the product to an empty spray bottle so that i could bring it everywhere in my purse.

As a makeup remover
I also find it useful for cleansing your makeup residue after wash (Usually you cant get a clean face even after a makeup remover and a facial wash). I will wipe it around my under eye area so that i can cleanse the mascara/eyeliner that fall while washing. Don't use it on your eyes and use it after makeup remover and facial wash!

Makeup residue with Wonder Pore Freshner.

Foundation on my skin.

After toner.


As a make up setting spray
Believe me or not I find it useful after getting my makeup ready, with one or two sprays it will set your make up if you want a dewy finish instead of matte finish,



The Pros


  1. It does wonders to my face.
  2. Minimize pores as it claims.
  3. I can use it in multiple ways.
  4. No scent- subtle alcohol scent.
  5. Affordable price considering the product amount.
  6. Shelve life of 12 months.

The Cons


  1. Sometimes it stings.
  2. Product contains alcohol.

Verdict

I really love this toner as per mention above. It does help my skin condition as I can see slight improvement on my skin over the course of 6 months (i will add pictures later). I'll definitely repurchase this product! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts