Friday, August 30, 2019

SOME BY MI Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum Review on ACNE SKIN

Hello peeps.

I haven't posted reviews for the longest time here. Procrastination takes over, or am I just losing the motivation to restart my makeup & skincare reviews? Anyhow, I'm just gonna share my review of Somebymi Snail Truecica here. 

Disclaimer: All of my reviews are unpaid & unsponsored unless stated (unlikely lol).

I bought the SOME BY MI Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum because of one advertisement from Youtube (I am sure you guys have watched it too) and to be honest, I was pretty skeptical about the product. The ad shows a set of progress pictures of a young woman with serious dented/textured/box scars on her face during the course of using SOME BY MI Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum.

As far as I am concerned, we really can't fix dented scars with topical products but I tried it anyway lmao.

Claims: 

So the product claims to help skin regeneration and repair skin damage with Black Snail Extract and soothes/repair skin barrier with Truecica. And of course, scar removal. It also has Niacinamide & Centella Asiatica Extract as their ingredients, which are proven to be good for acne-prone skin.

Ingredients:

Below is the link for full ingredient list from Skincarisma;

https://www.skincarisma.com/products/somebymi/snail-truecica-miracle-repair-serum/ingredient_list

Texture:


It has a light & creamy texture that does not feel heavy when used with my skincare routine. It also smells like a medicated ointment and reminds me of Apieu Madecassoside cream

Verdict:

So, I have been using the serum for three months and I have taken a quite liking to it because I see good results on my acne-prone skin. It does soothe my skin & clear my hormonal breakout. However, I could not say the same to my deep acne scars. Although the dented scars are still prominent on my skin, I can see that my overall texture has improved greatly for just over a month! 

You can see the progress below & I'll be sure to update once I've finished the whole bottle, (since they claim it can repair your scars with one bottle) til then, goodbye!






Left side: 19 July 2019 - 20 Aug 2019

Update:
Right Side - Pic 1 (July 2019)/ Pic 2 (Aug 2019)/Pic 3 & 4 (Oct 2019)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I've been looking all over the internet for an honest (english) review of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masa awl2 pakai ada keluar jerawat besar2 tak?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masa awl2 pakai ada keluar jerawat besar2 tak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kita baru pakai dua hari tapi keluar jerawat tiba tiba, patut stop pakai ke? Dah lama tak keluar jeeawat 😭😭

      Delete
    2. Kalau jerawat besar i takde u, i rasa mungkin tak sesuai dengan u.

      Delete
  4. Watch and Download world's famous drama series Kurulus Osman in English on link below
    👇
    Kurulus Osman in English

    📢Get high quality backlinks for your
    Website with BacklinksIndexer
    BacklinksIndexer

    Crypto trading online course
    Join on link below
    Crypto quantum leap

    📒 Read Home doctor book online
    Then you will be a doctor for your family
    Home Doctor Book

    Join online YouTube course
    And be a professional YouTuber
    Tube Mastery and Monetization by matt

    Steel Bite Pro
    Best product for
    Teeth pain, cavities,teeth whitening and other oral health issues with money back guarantee
    🦷
    Steel Bite Pro

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts