Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder & Highlighter Review




Here's my honest review on Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder and Highlighter.

This is my first Bourjois product that I have ever purchased. I've been eyeing this bronzer since the brand, Bourjois were made available in Malaysia but turned out that this particular product wasn't sold here at that time. I think It does now since I've seen some updates on instagram.

The first thing that I noticed when I received mine is how identical its scent is to my Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Face & Body Cream and Chocolate Lip Balm. It's not that I'm complaining because the scent is very calming- chocolate scent always gives out a calming effect on me.

This bronzer and highlighter duo is a travel-friendly product as the size of the product is quite small and it fits into the smallest purse that I owned. The packaging is made from a thick cardboard, with strong magnetic clasp and feels very secured. I love the cute packaging so much!

However, I am disappointed with the product. While the bronzer is my kind of warm-toned bronzer, it doesn't really show on my medium skintone. The bronzer shade is very sheer and buildable but I had to use a dense contouring brush to make the color appear on my cheek. I couldn't use my toothbrush makeup brush or my kabuki brush as the bronzer powder won't stick on it. Tbh i could not even swatch it with my fingers. The only brush that can be used with this bronzer is my Freedom Makeup Contour Brush. I can see myself using this to warm up my face a little, or if I want to contour but no contour...then what's the point lol.
😅 The highlighter is too sheer to my liking as well.

Pros:
Cheap
Travel-friendly
Magnetic Clasp

Cons:
Too sheer
Not suitable for medium to dark skin

Not recommended if you have a similar skintone like mine.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts