Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Cream Bronzer VS Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel

I am happy receiving my most 'priced possession', Soleil Tan De Chanel because it's not available in Malaysia although the parcel took almost two weeks to arrive to my US warehouse and I had to wait for 2 months to get it shipped to Malaysia. On the top of that, I bought it when the currency was at the highest peak and paid almost RM250++ inclusive of postage. Nvm, I'm still a happy woman.




Anyway, lets move on to the comparison of Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Cream Bronzer and Soleil Tan De Chanel. Price wise, do you know that Sonia Kashuk is actually a bit expensive than Chanel? The cream is 0.18 oz/5g for USD10.99 and it's 1oz/30g for USD50 for Chanel. Basically you're paying USD2++/g for Sonia Kashuk and USD1.7++/g for Chanel. Only if you don't mind spending your money in a go.

I purchased Sonia Kashuk in the shade of Rich Bronze because the other shade (Warm Tan) is similar to Chanel. Chanel on the other hand, has only one shade. Surprisingly Rich Bronze isn't as dark as I thought it would be since the color in the pan looks darker than Chanel. Rich Bronze gives out similar shade once swatched next to Chanel except the one-shade-Chanel is tad bit lighter and orangey. I would recommend Rich Bronze if you have a medium to dark skin as it oxidizes after a while.

Chanel has a soothing fragrance scent while Sonia Kashuk smells like your average cream blushers. The smell reminds me of Maybelline products, it's not awful and isn't as pleasant but it is definitely a generic smell of the chemicals used in the product.

Texture wise, both have the same creamy texture but Sonia Kashuk is a bit harder to blend. While it doesn't give me a streak i found it hard to blend using a brush thus a finger or sponge blender would help in that department. Plus point, Sonia Kashuk actually has a sponge and mirror underneath the product so safe to say this Bronzer is travel-friendly.

Longevity? Can't really say because I have an extremely oily skin and cream products don't last long on my skin.

So is Sonia Kashuk Bronzer a reliable dupe of Soleil Tan De Chanel? I would say yes definitely!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts