Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Biore UV Perfect Face Milk VS Nivea Post Shave Balm Sensitive as a Primer.

Read my review of Biore UV Perfect Face Milk here


So everyone must've known about Nivea Post Shave Balm way before me since I'm a newbie. It was introduced by Nikki Tutorials almost a year ago. According to Nikki, this product contains glycerin which supposedly helps our makeup to stay on even longer.

A friendly warning, not everything that works for everyone else will work on you, so.. I've tried the post shave balm as a primer for a few times.

My verdict?

It was alright for the first hour. However, my face started to produce oil even faster by the next hour. I was a walking disaster at the end of the day with an uncontrollable, a total nightmare of oil production department. Had to tell you, I tried to swipe the oil off my face with my fingers and I was still very very very oily. I had no idea how thick it was and I took a good look of my fingers, they were covered with oil too -gross! What made it worse was my face smelt like male's armpit products.


I didn't give any high expectation to it but I didn't expect this at all.

I'd choose Biore 3859392737 times over this one, sorry but it doesn't work for my oily skin.

Biore UV Perfect Face Milk is far more superior in terms of oil control, mattifying, SPF, etc etc.

I'm wondering if I've been using it wrongly or did I bought the wrong version?

#niveapostshavebalmasprimer
#nivea
#Niveamalaysia




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts