Wednesday, August 23, 2017

MILANI Conceal and Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer on Acne & Textured Skin REVIEW

MILANI Conceal and Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer.

This foundation is not available in Malaysia therefore you will have to order from IG shops or personal shoppers. It's widely available on Walgreens, Ikatehouse, Target etc etc and is priced around USD10. I bought it in the shade of 05 Warm Beige (NC35 & above). My thoughts on this foundation?


1. Scent - Smells wonderful! The best scented foundation I've ever encountered. The scent 'hypnotized' me- I was under impression that this foundation is going to be a good one because of the smell ALONE.



2. Consistency - Very creamy, SUPER THICK (probably because it's a concealer too) its overwhelming.



3. Coverage - Medium, buildable to full coverage. A little goes a long way. IMO best applied with sponges, avoid 
application with brushes if you do not want to look cakey. Little to no oxidation.



4. Verdict - At first I though I would love the foundation however after a few tries, I've shelved it inside my drawer. Why? Although this foundation manages to cover my redness and pigmentation, it overly accentuates my bumps and acne scars more than any other foundation I've used. I tried to tone it down a little but it would just highlight my fine lines, small bumps and I did not like what I see. (See picture 2 for inverted before & after comparison). Another reason why I hate this foundation- it's cakey, cakey & cakey. Although it has a semi-matte finish I would find it too cakey for me even with a thin layer of loose powder on. Shame because the foundation is actually very lightweight, feels comfortable and breathable on my skin. I did not experience any breakout too. 💔💔

MILANI Conceal and Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer 05 Warm Beige


Before & After

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts