Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Maybelline FIT ME MATTE + PORELESS Foundation REVIEW

FIT ME MATTE + PORELESS Foundation.

I've always wanted to try this and then when I saw Malaysian drugstores started to put it on their shelves I couldn't be more estatic! The reason why I didn't buy this online is because I don't really want to spend extra USD18+++ to ship out flammable/ORM-D item. I have no idea why most of Maybelline or Loreal stuff are flammable- even their mascara.


I bought mine in the shade 235 which is a little darker than my normal foundation shades. I've also been told that 230 is the perfect shade for NC35 but that particular shade wasn't available at my local drugstores at that time. I tried to swatch 220 but it looked.. off.



Guardian has it on sales for RM44+ instead of RM49.



My thoughts on the foundation:



1. Scent: No noticable scent or weird smell. Just your normal, average foundation smell.



2. Consistency - The texture is thick, BUT really smooth & lightweight. It really doesn't feel like I'm wearing any foundation at all.



3. Coverage - The foundation is matte, blendable, and it gives a buildable medium-to-full coverage that is perfect for daily use.



4. Verdict - I am really impressed with this foundation after using it for a few days. I wasn't expecting much but it does exceed my expectation! 10 points to Maybelline! It provides a little to no oxidation (although I am not sure if it will on your skin but it didn't on mine, different skin = different reaction) It also hides my imperfection really well. It does not accentuate my dry patches or give me a very 'matte' or powdery look despite the matte formula. I still can powder my face without worrying that I would look overly mattified. It also does a great job in hiding my fine lines & pigmentation- although I still have to dab a concealer to cover some of them but I see 'less texture' on my face. Yes. Betul. I had some outdoor errands to run few days ago and the foundation stayed on around 7 hours despite the heat. Not bad. The only thing that I hate is the shade. 235 buat i nampak merah. 😂



I really recommend this foundation if you have oily skin. ;) #maybellinefitmemalaysia


Maybelline FIT ME MATTE + PORELESS Foundation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts