Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Essence and Maybelline Mascara reviews!

Drugstore mascaras that I have tried on so far. First impression isn't always right.

1.Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Boost Waterproof.
This could really pass as a dupe of Lash Sensational if the smell isn't so horrible. I'm a bit sensitive when it comes to chemical smell in cosmetics and this one smells like burnt tyres. Otherwise it's a great waterproof mascara if you are okay with the smell. Probably retails around RM12-16. I couldn't remember, sorry.

2. Essence Get Big! Triple Black Mascara.
This mascara lives up to its name. It's so dark when applied onto my lashes. It's a decent mascara but it's not waterproof and it smudges all over my under eye area after some time. I thank thee oily skin.

3.Essence I ❤ Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara. Probably the best Essence mascara I've tried on. No weird smell, great mascara wand for small eyes like mine, comfortable to use and it doesn't sting. However it has the same problem as Triple Black, it smudges after a while. Retails around rm16+

4.Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express. Honestly Maybelline mascaras are the best- even better than high end mascaras and this one is no exception. It does what it's advertised for, it volumizes, curls and elongates my short lashes. It doesn't sting my eyes as Lash Sensational but not as waterproof. So basically it's way easier to remove then. I got this for RM25+ and Watson ada sales on Maybelline products sekarang ni rasanya.

5.Maybelline Lash Sensational. Previously, I did an elaborated post on this mascara and I haven't changed my opinion. I didn't like it for once but I outgrew my dislike however I will try out other mascaras before I can call this as 'The One'. *Plays Heavenly BGM* Retails around RM39.90 but Watson ada sale sekarang now dlm RM31++. Not sure if I need another mascara... Maybe I should wait until one goes bad before purchasing a new one.

#Maybellinemascara
#maybellinemalaysia
#maybelline
#maybellinelashsensational
#maybelinemy
#essencemalaysia
#essencecosmetics



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts