Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Maybelline The Magnum Barbie & The Falsies Push Up Drama REVIEW

A series of posting on my Instagram. 

I've tried two mascaras from Maybelline, The Magnum Barbie & The Falsies Push Up Drama. The winner of these two is Falsies Push Up Drama!



COMPARISON



1.Application - Push Up Drama is easier to apply on my light Asian eyelashes as the wand is smaller, thinner, straigher than Barbie. Barbie has a flat, fuller and curvier wand. Push Up Drama short rubber bristles (similar to Extreme Essence Mascara) are shaped like a cup, one spot has one bristle, placed separately from the others while Barbie curvy wand's fiber bristles are grouped together, placed on a spot near to each other thus it could get really messy if I accidentally pump extra product out of the tube. I have no idea if you guys can understand this lol.


2. Consistency - Push Up Drama dries a little longer than Barbie, allows me to reapply coats for heavier look without having to worry it would dry before I could work it on my lashes. Barbie? Dries quicker but one application is enough since the formula is thicker than the Push Up Drama.

3. Finish - My lashes are separated and curled nicely with Push Up probably because of the gap of its bristles, however it would not volumnize my eyelashes with one coat. More than one coat of application is needed for voluminizing effect. Also be careful, it can get clumpy if you wear it more than what your lashes need. Barbie does wonder on this department but extra coats could get my lashes clumpier. No problem if you love spidery eyelashes though. However, Barbie is more comfortable to wear.

4. Longevity - Push Up Drama wins! Stays on like a glue, under eye stains-free. Barbie turns me into a panda.

5. Removal - Push Up Drama is very very very hard to remove as compared to Barbie.. Your normal everyday micellar water or balm cleanser wont be helpful.

6. Price - RM39.90 for Push Up Drama and RM25 - RM35.90 for Barbie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts