Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux


Yet another review, on Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux.

Jude Deveraux is one of my favorite authors but I think her books are somewhat between a hit or a miss. For this new installment of a new series, I'd think this book is her miss. Why? Because I am utterly disappointed with the lack of romance in it, well this book is supposed to be a romance novel but yet I didn't feel any romance in it. The main guy- is tough one, I hate the kind of guy like him ( You have to read the book to know) and Jocelyn, well she's acceptable but I couldn't find the reasons to like her, more. The one who awes me is her dead grandmother, Edilean or Miss Edi. For times, I thought of 'hands off' from the book, but since I paid RM 35++ for this book, I decided to keep reading. The book itself is wonderfully written but I think the ending is too rushed, well from my point of view.

And this book is so not my kind of book, but for those who loves to get in a family drama, this book would be the right one for you. My rating for this book, 2/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts