Sunday, January 1, 2017

NATURE REPUBLIC SOOTHING & MOISTURE ALOE VERA 92% SOOTHING GEL

Few days left until 2017.

This year has been great, I've had a lot of opportunities to practice my makeup skills. Of course, I am hoping for more opportunities to come!

Also towards the end of this year, I was introduced into 10 steps Korean skincare routine only to know that my skin can't really keep up with all these chemicals. Sadly I'm still recovering since 4 months ago.. Don't get me wrong- the products are great but they're not for my skin type. One important thing that I've learnt is don't buy stuff just because of the hype, only get whatever you need the most. Less damage to your wallet & your skin.
Hence, I've cut down my skincare routine into 3 to 4 simple steps per day.

NATURE REPUBLIC SOOTHING & MOISTURE ALOE VERA 92% SOOTHING GEL


This bestseller does not need any introduction too because I am sure beauty junkies have discovered this a long time ago and bought them because of:

a. They like it
b. Cheap
c. To get free shipping from Hermo

VERDICT:

The product is another result of impulse buying. It comes in a big 300ml tube, contains aloevera extract with mild fragrance. It is advertised as a versatile & multi-tasking product. There are so many ways to use this... However, it did nothing to my skin inflammation. I've tried to use it on the dry patch of my legs at night and I ended up washing it because they got itchy. The itch was so bad I couldn't sleep at all. Can't really use it on my face as well. I've had the same but less-intense reaction with its spray. Also, it's tricky & messy to use due to its unhygenic packaging.

With one exception.

IT DOES A REALLY GOOD JOB AS A HAIR MASK. I repeat, A HAIR MASK. Soaked my hair with it for 5 minutes before shampooing and the result was AMAZING. My hair has never been this fluffy, fresh, shiny & bouncy (eh?). I will definitely repurchase just to use it as a hair mask.

Price on HERMO RM15- RM25++ per tube. RM40 - RM50++ for 4 tubes (depending on sales).



NATURE REPUBLIC SOOTHING & MOISTURE ALOE VERA 92% SOOTHING GEL


These are my Instagram post... I'm posting it under my blog. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts