Wednesday, January 28, 2015

DERMAROLLER FOR ACNE SCARRED SKIN : An Honest Review WEEK 5


Week 3:


Week 5:

Exactly 2 days after dermarolling. Under white light.



I waited for two weeks before started dermarolling.
Ignore the red circles, those are new pimples from Garnier Pinkish Sakura Essence (still healing).
The rectangle area are deep scars which I think got deeper and the most prominent area on this side of my cheek, >_<

Overall, it got a bit better than it used to be and I am planning to roll again exactly a month from now.

P/S : Please tell me what you think or your own experience :D

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts