Thursday, July 1, 2010

Random Thoughts IV

er.. is it IV edition? Already?

Today I logged on to facebook. I read some comments, replied to some, and I clicked 'game' button' to play Three Kingdoms Online. I logged into the game. I looked at the left menu. Then I felt something is missing. Where the heck is my troops? I mean? All of them? Like seriously serious? Then I clicked the 'message' button. I opened my message box. I clicked the 'new message'.

"Wak_Meng (619,370..yes. FEEL FREE TO ATTACK THIS GUY) attacked _ _ _ _". Twice. I got hit twice. All the spearmen, the clavary, the logs, traps, all gone.. T_T ohhh my months of hard work..all gone in a blink. And I left my TKO for only 4 days due to internet connectivity problems..I was like, no way. NO FREAKIN WAYYYY!!! Uh!

Sigh.

Next, we move on to Married by Morning from Lisa Kleypas. I have finished the book, and I didn't have time to make a review of it. And I moved on to Lisa Kleypas's old novel, Give Me Tonight (and I didn't know she wrote a time travel novel) which I had to put it down due to the setting. I don't like Western, means, Cowboys, Texas. No, not my thang. Sorry Ms Kleypas. If only the main characters were transported to Victorian or Edwardian era.. I'll be glad to read those. Well, the reviews will come later, weekends..i guess.

And I am tired. Like If you give one day to sleep, it wouldn't be sufficient. T_T

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something. These days, I kinda menyampah with one of this particular person on facebook. I dunno why but everything, all of posts...it makes me want to puke. Its like your being fake. Seriously fake. You got angry with someone, let it out. Do not use Idioms, such2 etcs.. You're fake. You make us think that you're happy with your life whatsoever, but seriously everyone knows the truth. You're not that kind of person. Sgt Poyo, babe. And ahh.. to think that I don't have a clue that some of your posts were directed to me, you wouldn't know it. -_-lll

And I don't have a life. T_T I SUCK. WHATEVER.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts