Sunday, August 15, 2010

Random Thoughts VI

Welcome to Random Thoughts number 6.

What's on my list?

Currently, I am reading these three.

a) The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella.


b) Ten Things I love About You by Julia Quinn.


c) The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn.


Yep. Three books at once. That's because I was too busy with my life (oh-so-fake) on previous weeks and I just had to drop it one by one. Ah. a) The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella choice? It was unplanned. I just went inside MPH bookstore and bought the book along with 2 comics. And that was pretty random because I never liked contemporary romance but at the exact time, I thought, hey why not?

Oh, most people might already know that WE CAN'T READ NARUTO ONLINE DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! Bzzz. You know how I love Naruto, since I was in secondary school. Bah.

However, I have listed these 4- Yes, four mangas to be read. These manga can be found in mangafox.com :D

a)Yuru Koi by Yoshino Aki
b) ぎゅっとしてチュウ; Gyutto Shitechuu by Chiba Kozue
c) Tau by Tachibana Kaimu
d) 夜の学校へおいでよ!; Yoru no Gakkou he Oideyo! by chiba Kozue

All these are shoujo (romance for teenagers) - as a matter of fact, I love shoujo though I wouldn't mind reading stuff like Naruto, but in the meantime I would want to pamper myself with romance, much. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts