Sunday, September 8, 2013

M.A.C Mineralize Charged Water : Skin Hydrating Mist Review

So last week Hafidz and I went to Alamanda Putrajaya for a 'quick stroll' and eventually we ended up in MAC Cosmetics store. LOL

I bought three items :-

1) MAC Matte Ruby Woo lipstick (which I totally love like crazehhhh!!)
2) MAC Superslick liquid Eyeliner ( I will review this later)
3) MAC Mineralize Charged Water : Skin Hydrating Mist 

So in this post i will review the third product, MAC Mineralize Charged Water.

Actually I came to the store thinking of buying a lipstick since Hafidz denied a Bobbi Brown lipstick splurge a week before but then a sales assistant (which has done a really good job of persuading and pampering me to buy their products) came to me and ask me whether I want anything else. Then instantly "eyeliner" word popped inside my mind considering the fact that I needed to buy a new eyeliner. Mind you I bought a black Silkygirl pencil eyeliner before and it was so miserable because I hurt my eyelid in order to wear it. Dang they were so hard to wear and so easy to wear off. :|

The sales assistant smiled and proceeded to help me to try on the eyeliner and persuaded me to buy a tan shade of cream eye shadow as well. And I said no to that because I think I don't really need one. At the end she sprayed the Mineralize Charged Water to my whole face and I fell in love with it within seconds.

Yes, within seconds. 

So I bought it.

I read on blogs all over the net about it and decided to try it before moisturizer and after finishing my makeup routine. It feels so nice on my face and it really gives me a perfect natural finish to my makeup. And using it before moisturizer also makes my foundation easier to blend. I have a super oily skin and it makes my makeup stays longer and not cakey.

The Pros


  1. The scent is very nice- not heavily scented. 
  2. The L-shaped pump - where you can lock the pump so that you would not waste it by accidentally pressing the pump
  3. I like the fact that as I add it to my skincare routine, it makes my face less oily if i use it with my moisturizer.
  4. Gives matte/natural finish to my makeup.

The Cons


  1. Expensive - I bought it for RM 98 ringgit / around USD 30++ (And why didn't they just round  it up to RM 100 :| )
  2. It dries out my skin if i use it on its own without moisturizer.


Ingredients



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts