Saturday, May 22, 2010

Random thoughts.

Date : 22 May 2010
Time : 7. 06 pm
Location : Home

First of all, if you are reading, (you-know-who-you-are), i miss you so much and I want you to come home. S.o.b.a.d T_T

Okay, I only got another 1 week to go before my internship program. Well I hate it, but the more I don't want it to come to me, the faster it would be. I am not ready for working life. I hate stressful environment, and I hate working under people. I hate being under one's power. Such life is not meant for me. I want to be a lecturer. I want to have control. Students...zzzz. Actually bout the program, I am worried about something (serious) but I've done nada- to overcome it. Well typical me. And that's all I'm going to say about this.

Well, we are going to Penang next Wednesday. Yep. I am assigned to find a car ( not actually 'find' a car, more to 'beg' my parents to lend us a car). It is still in progress ( still in 'begging' process) and I am truly sorry if I fail. ( But I can see the lights and butterflies and beautiful gardens ooo O_o) lol.

What else? (you are not supposed to tell much, but no one really cares, this is your blog, mister)

Ah. Yes. Detroit Metal City. One morning (4 am to be exact) I was bored and I went downstairs to watch dvds. I came across this dvd (untitled O_o) well actually a dvd that was given to me by Wan lol. And I crossed path with Negishi-kun. DETROIT METAL CITY.

At first, I thought "this is going to be another stupid movie" but never mind that, "let's give it a try, would you?".

4.15 am

Bla bla bla... Mother sent her son to Train Station *yawned*...yada yada yada...stupid song.. yada yada yada...

4.20 am - to the end of that Movie.

I was laughing (guess what? like a madwoman, again. Alone. 4 am in the morning) my arse off. lol. Okay, nothing much but the taglines are super funny. How can you not laugh to "He can say RAPE 11 times in 1 second, he's a legend"? lol. I know it sounds so obscene and the main character (Negishi mode) looks very sissy but I think you might want to try DMC. lol. And there is the anime, too. Which is freaking funnier than the movie.

Okay, summary from wikipedia;

Soichi Negishi is a shy and gentle young guitar player / singer who dreams of a career as a pop musician. Dreams don't pay the bills, so he's ended up as the lead singer and lead guitarist of a death metal band called “Detroit Metal City.” In stage costume he is Johannes Krauser II, rumored to be a terrorist demon from hell, to have killed and raped his parents. Another song's subtitles suggest that his fans should murder everyone, in a comic parody of the genre (if all his fans killed each other, he'd have no show). Negishi despises DMC and all that it stands for, but so help him, he's a terrific performer and can't walk away from that. As DMC's star rises Negishi tries to satisfy both worlds, but can't.


One thing that awed me, how did they manage to get Gene Simmons to act in this movie? O_o

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts