Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random thoughts II

The title makes this post- like some kind of game or stuff. Random Thoughts II, Random Thoughts III..VI..bla bla bla.. huh?

Time : 7.17 am (you see it right)
Place : Kitchen?

My random thoughts for today are:

1. The journey to Penang.
2. Guys
3. Bishie
4. Otoko
5. Megane Danshi

P/s : as you can see, number 2 to number 5 are about guys, guys, guys, and guys lol. Just kidding! ( but I still want to talk about guys, i don't care because this is my blog so I get to post whatever I want)

Its Tuesday. Tomorrow we will be going to Penang for some sort of 'housemate' vacation. To tell you the truth, I don't really have the heart to go on vacation-ing because I really want to be at home. I just think this isn't the right time to go ga-ga somewhere else cept making adequate mental and physical preparations- where else? At home. You guys know that my intern-ship program will start (huh, the torture) on 1st June, right? That would be on next Tuesday, to be exact. And minus today, I only got less than a week to prepare myself for the showdown. It's all about psychology, guys. But I am not ready at all.

Okay now let us leave the serious part, and huh, I really want to talk about guys, I mean, what is my kind of guy? What constitutes as handsomeness for me? What do I really want in a guy? and the question goes on and on... (in your dreams, otaku). My otaku friend, Yuu-chan posted me a link on my facebook wall, "La Corda D'Oro, Primo Passo". Actually, I have heard about the anime a long time ago, and the same case, it always has been 'I was not interested at that time, because I fear of being dejected by un-interestingness of it'. But then, I was bored and again, I've decided to try the anime. And I can't stop watching it. REVERSE HAREM is always my kind of guilty pleasure. Lol.

Reverse Harem is very much like a Harem, full of girls and only one guy (sheesh not my type of anime, I'd rather watch Doraemon instead of watching a harem genre of anime because girls in harem anime are so stupid and they act and they talk stupidly and I know girls out there would agree 100000% with me, unless she is a lesbian). But difinitely not a reverse harem, where bunch of bishounen guys (infact the more the better) fall in love with one girl (yes, ONLY ONE O_O). And this is what happened in La Corda D'Oro. Five guys falling in love with a girl. Muahahaha.

My favorite would be Yunoki Azuma-sama. You know, I love guys with a long sleek hair. I love them beautiful, I love them pretty. And to be more extreme, I would want them to be prettier than me. But actually, it is very hard to find a guy that look exactly what I have described. I think such kind of guy does not exist at all. BUT, they exist in anime and manga. T_T .Sigh. And that is pretty much why I ogle and drool over manga or anime characters that fit into descriptions. And leather. SEPHIROTHH-SAMA, KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Lol.

Personality?

Hmm.. I love them to be mean, I like them to tease. I want them to be nice to all, but be different with me. That's why I love Yunoki-sama, at first he was no favorite, but after several episodes, his true form is revealed. He is nice, in fact he is a role model student and is the student representative (typical anime character) and he's rich...yada yada yada~ but then he holds a secret. He only reveals his true self to the main girl and guess what, he automatically become my fav. lol.

Okay, that's all for today. My random thoughts will continue..later on.

LOL.


2 comments:

  1. hahahah...lol... im not otaku yet~ :D
    xckup strong lg utk pgg title tu.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho..u are always an otaku to me. lol

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts