Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1/2 Prince


This manga caught my eyes for numerous times but somehow I was quite not interested with this manga, probably because ;

a) er.. it's a Manwha.
b) I don't like MMORPG-based plot (say no to Ragnarok)
c) Shounen?
d) The art is so-so
e) All of the above.

Well, the answer is e) All of the above. Yeah, I don't really like Manhwa for example Hwang Mi Ri's manhwas because I don't like the art. Well sorry but I am the kind of people that reads because of the manga/manhwa's arts. I did not say all Manhwa got bad arts, no- I have read one manhwa that made me blinked my eyes because of its beautiful art.

Somehow my boredom asked me to try 1/2 Prince. And I made a quite brilliante- ehem good decision probably because ;

a) I was literally laughing like a madwoman while reading this manhwa.
b) This manhwa makes me want to try MMORPG game (Holy- er I hate online games)
c) I want 'Meatbun' for myself hahahahahaahhahaha :p

Yeah, its d) all of the above. But trust me, I still can crack-up a lot during my depresssing moments, thanks to 1/2 Prince :)

Source : Wikipedia

1/2 Prince (1/2 王子, 1/2 Wangzi, Half Prince) is a Taiwanese manhua by Yu Wo and illustrated by Choi Hong Chong. The story takes place in the year 2100 A.D. where humans have developed highly realistic virtual reality games. The protagonist, 19 year-old female college student Feng Lan, is challenged by her twin brother Feng Yang Ming to play the newest popular virtual reality game - Second Life - without using the advantages of being a female character in the game. She decides to play as a male character and prove her skills as a swordsman. In the game, she makes many friends and her adventures begin.


cuteness!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts